- Zip folder incudes two PDF files.
- Use with material thicknesses as desribed in the instructions.
- For personal use to make physical products or commercial use to make and sell physical products.
- This digital file should not be shared/sold in any way.
- There is no physical item included with this purchase. You will be able to download the zip folder after completing your purchase.
- There are no returns on digital files, but if there is an issue with something please message me so I can help you.
MOM Beach Scene Digital File (zipped PDF)
Please inspect all digital and/or physical product(s) immediately. If there are any issues or you would like to request a refund, contact us within 3 business days from receiving the product(s). The refund request should include your original order number, a reason for the request, and any applicable photos. Not all items are eligible for return (i.e. shipping charges, "misfits", etc.). If a refund is applicable, it will be made back towards the same method of payment minus any shipping charges. If a replacement/return is applicable, the customer is responsible for any return postage unless otherwise expressed by Cerulean Tides Enterprises, LLC. We reserve the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of up to 25% if items are not returned to us in its original condition.
1. **Cut frame backing and frame edge. **Score the four corner lines on the frame edge.
Example uses 1/4” frosted black acrylic for the frame. Tip: cut a piece of 3M adhesive ~the size of your frame backing so you can lay down all of the pieces in Steps 2-7 directly onto the material in one clean and easy step.
2. **Cut the “sand” and **engrave the text/heart. Example uses 1/8” maple plywood.
3. **Cut the first wave (closet to shore). Example uses 1/8” turqouise acrylic.
4. **Cut the second (middle) wave. Example uses 1/8” sea blue acrylic.
5. **Cut the third wave (closet to sky). Example uses 1/8” deep blue acrylic.
6. **Cut the sky (with only the *M* cutouts and/or with both the *M and sun* cutouts ...your preference)
Example uses 1/8” sky blue acrylic.
Optional: **Cut the sky with the *M and sun* cutouts to align your pieces if you are adhering the
sun on top of the sky layer. **You can use any “scrap” material like MDF if using only for a guide.
7. **Cut the M’s. Example uses 1/4” white acrylic.
8. **Cut the sun center. Example uses 1/8” amber mirror acrylic.
9. **Cut the sun rays. Example uses 1/8” yellow mirror acrylic.
10. **Cut the crab. Example uses 1/8” red acrylic and it is glued in the bottom right area of the “sand”.
Tip: Cut the rectangle around it first if you’re planning on using 3M adhesive sheets for this piece.
11. **Cut the smoother palm tree outline. Example uses 1/8” green acrylic and it is glued to the left and right
edges of the frame.
12. **Cut the more pointed palm trees outline. Example uses 1/8” frosted lime acrylic and it is adhered on top of
each of the smoother palm tree outlines from step 10.
Tip: Cut the rectangle around them first if you’re planning on using 3M adhesive sheets for this piece.
APPROXIMATE FINAL ASSEMBLED PRODUCT MEASUREMENTS: 6“ x 8” x 0.75”